PDA

View Full Version : firmware imaging tool kit

Custom Search

awalker1986
03-13-2013, 11:04 AM
I am trying to firmware upgrade a Konica Minolta bizhub 550 but I can't write the firmware onto the card using the firmware imaging tool kit.

I have downloaded the firmware needed and unzipped it. I have made sure the the compact flash was formatted and made a folder for temporary files. But it will not let me write the disc with the firmware.

Any help would be appreciated.

mo0651
03-13-2013, 02:44 PM
The Toolkit will format the card for you. You may have to temporarily disable anti-virus to get it to write. Have you used the Toolkit before? From toolkit window, you browse to the TAR..file in the cardwork folder from firmware folder.

JustManuals
03-13-2013, 07:40 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

awalker1986
03-15-2013, 09:55 AM
Thanks mo0651 it was the anti-virus. I did not think of that.

mo0651
03-15-2013, 02:13 PM
That is funny....We have 1 computer that we have to disable that once in awhile....never on another 1.

AjitN
05-27-2013, 03:58 AM
I am trying to firmware upgrade a Konica Minolta bizhub 550 but I can't write the firmware onto the card using the firmware imaging tool kit.

I have downloaded the firmware needed and unzipped it. I have made sure the the compact flash was formatted and made a folder for temporary files. But it will not let me write the disc with the firmware.

Any help would be appreciated.

I lost my laptop & so all data as well as tools.
Need Imaging toolkit 2006 very urgently. Cam somebody send me on ajit_nirgudkar@rediffmail.com
Thanks in advance

Erick Nyaks
03-31-2014, 06:26 AM
I lost my laptop & so all data as well as tools.
Need Imaging toolkit 2006 very urgently. Cam somebody send me on ajit_nirgudkar@rediffmail.com
Thanks in advance

Actually am having the same problem just cant get the imaging tool kit anywhere will appreciate if you remember me wen you get the link pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizz

Regards Erick Nyaks

Custom Search