PDA

View Full Version : C-6501 print defect

Custom Search

selmila
03-13-2013, 05:58 PM
hi,i have poor copy/print density problem in KM C-6501 but when i restore the machine by doing Recall standerd data the problem get solved but when i perform auto gama adjustment the density of the print/copy becomes poor again. can i get help on this.

JustManuals
03-13-2013, 07:32 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Texers
03-13-2013, 10:48 PM
I would suggest to have a look at the colour registration assy, clean if required, then do auto gamma, perform auto colour reg adjust, then do gamma sensor adjust, then gamma sensor offset adjust.
gamma sensor doit for line1/2 and dot 1/2.
same for gamma sensor offset.
when u print the chart for gamma offset look if colours are nicely balanced.. You should see colour above 1st line and barely see colour below second line.. No colour beyond that.
after that do auto gamma adjust again, calibrate m/c and you should be ok.

selmila
03-21-2013, 01:00 PM
I would suggest to have a look at the colour registration assy, clean if required, then do auto gamma, perform auto colour reg adjust, then do gamma sensor adjust, then gamma sensor offset adjust.
gamma sensor doit for line1/2 and dot 1/2.
same for gamma sensor offset.
when u print the chart for gamma offset look if colours are nicely balanced.. You should see colour above 1st line and barely see colour below second line.. No colour beyond that.
after that do auto gamma adjust again, calibrate m/c and you should be ok.

The problem is solver by replacing the color registration unit.thanks for your suppote.

Custom Search