PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C224 won't connect to Active Directory

Custom Search

nazzaro
03-14-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm trying to enable the Single Sign-On feature on the C224. I've enabled "User Authentication", and configured the "External Server Settings" to use an on-site Domain Controller (Using the FQDN). I'm unable to login to the Web Connection using my AD account, as well as others. Nor am I able to enable "Single Sign-On" in Network settings. I've read about DNS issues in other threads, but nothing pertaining to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

emujo
03-14-2013, 09:34 PM
There isn't much to setup with AD..you need type of AD server, name/ipaddress and domain..should be DC=xxx,DC=com or something to that effect..biggest thing most miss is the need for a proper time server.....If time is off, you wont authenticate...The only way to test is to try and log in..be sure you have your domain and DNS setings configured properly in the TCP/IP settings..Emujo

TheOwl
03-14-2013, 11:05 PM
Just adding to what Emujo said, but also try changing the server name to the FQDN. For example instead of using "Server1" or what ever for the AD server, use "COMPANY.local" which should resolve to your DC anyway.

The one thing I didn't see in your post (and correct me if I am wrong) but you didn't say if you could actually log into the machine or not. Are you able to log into the machine using AD credentials?

Custom Search