PDA

View Full Version : color management

Custom Search

Laelo
03-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Hi Everyone!

I am having color issues. Konica Bizhub C450 and when I make a color copy the colors are perfect!
When I print from Corel Draw X3, the color dark green on the monitor is lime green when it prints. I know I have to set up the color management profiles in Corel. Just not sure what settings it should be.
I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you in advance.
I am watching you tube videos but not getting it right.

habik
03-14-2013, 06:27 PM
Hi Everyone!

I am having color issues. Konica Bizhub C450 and when I make a color copy the colors are perfect!
When I print from Corel Draw X3, the color dark green on the monitor is lime green when it prints. I know I have to set up the color management profiles in Corel. Just not sure what settings it should be.
I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you in advance.
I am watching you tube videos but not getting it right.

round one would be to use the best color output settings in the printer driver FULL COLOR and Photo Quality or DTP

If you using RGB in Corel use RGB profiles on the machine, if you use CMYK use CMYK on machine...

Adobe RGB or Corel RGB or Apple RGB etc all have slight differencies ..

Laelo
03-14-2013, 06:49 PM
round one would be to use the best color output settings in the printer driver FULL COLOR and Photo Quality or DTP

If you using RGB in Corel use RGB profiles on the machine, if you use CMYK use CMYK on machine...

Adobe RGB or Corel RGB or Apple RGB etc all have slight differencies ..

Thank you so much!!!

Custom Search