PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Bizhub C200 almost dead after firmware upgrade

Custom Search

D Colour
03-14-2013, 06:31 PM
We have the Olivetti version of this machine (D Color MF201). The customer wanted to be able to scan, which because of the current firmware level, this machine could not do.

The machine had Firmware Version 4 installed and there was about 15 upgrades to be applied to get it up to the current level.

After attempting to update to ver 5/6 (the first step!) the machine now does not warm up. It powers on, in so much that the power led on the control panel lights up, but the screen remains black.

Is there a way to try and reload the firmware if it has not upgraded properly?

Thanks

James

BennyAU
03-15-2013, 02:43 AM
first thing i would try is just reloading the same FW version, obviously making sure its finished before powering down
if that doesnt work, try a newer version, as there may be an issue with the one you are using, as the one you installed may be corrupt.

EarthKmTech
03-15-2013, 03:24 PM
what is with the upgrading in steps business - i just go for gold and straight onto the latest version the first time. Has never let me down in the 7 years i've been working for KM.

***there are virtually no c200's in my area.

JustManuals
03-15-2013, 07:28 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search