PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C550

Custom Search

BrentV
01-30-2008, 10:15 PM
We are in search of a new copier as our lease is up on our sharp ar-507 and am looking at a bizhub c550. One of the problems with the sharp was that when sending say 5-150 qty 1.0 mb TIFF files to it, it would print one TIFF image and then shutdown for a second and print the next one. The machine only had 48mb ram. The thing is our Ricoh 2232 Color Copier has 768 mb ram and has a worse pause in between each file which seems to negate the RAM factor. (we print our invoices and staple backup is the reason we send individual files so it knows where to staple)

1. Has anyone seen this before? Nobody I have talked to seems to know what I am talking about
2. Will we have this on the Bizhub C550?

The company that is selling this wants to discuss price first and then we can demo their unit so I am going online to see if anyone has seen this before. Thanks for your help in advance. brent

btg
02-07-2008, 05:15 AM
the c550 has a hdd so ram shouldnt be a problem. ALso you can set the copier to spool the entire job first I am fairly sure in case your getting delays.

LisaNichol
02-08-2008, 09:43 PM
We have a copier that has locked up and givin us the code error C-8103
Can someone get me started in the right direction? none of the sites seemed to have a troubleshooting section. Please help?:eek:

laserman06
02-09-2008, 12:49 AM
C8103 Lift up mechanism trouble. I have had this code on several of my C550s. Had to replace the lift motor assy.:mad:

Basically the lift plate on your document is not working>

It should reset by opening and closing the front door. If it doesn't then try the following procedure:

1. Turn OFF the main power switch.

2. Turn main power switch ON while pressing the Utility/Counter key.

3. Touch [Trouble Reset].

4. Check to make sure that [OK] is displayed and the it has been reset.

5. After turning off the main power switch, turn it on again more than 10 seconds after and check if the machine starts correctly.

Hope this helps

Custom Search