PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C353P Authentication / Service Mode / Network Settings

Custom Search

MCBIG
03-15-2013, 05:57 PM
Hi,

Got in a Bizhub C353P as a "throw in" with a load of other machines. I have plenty of experience with the regular C353, but zero with the p model.

The machine will not allow me to access the network settings or the security settings. I am also unable to connect to the web interface using the IP address the machine is currently configured with.

I have tried to log in to service mode, but I can not as it appears the service mode password has been changed. (tried the 3 common ones) So, I can not make the necessary changes to use the SimWin service jig.

I tried holding down the menu key and turning on the machine and then launching the SimWin software, but that does not gain me entry either, although it does bring up trouble reset. I have not been able to find a key combination that would allow me to enter service mode from the trouble reset screen.

I can't find anything helpful in my service manual or on SSD.

I am assuming the machine is using a different security setting, but I can't access anything to change it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Custom Search