PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C280 Print/Copy The mysterious faded page..

Custom Search

Mitch Barron
03-18-2013, 01:46 PM
I have a client who owns a Bizhub c280. She called me up a few times these last few weeks with a problem of pages being printed faded. Not all pages, just one out of like 10. Then its good again for a while. Couple days or a week later she has the problem again. She will print or copy something and all the pages are fine except for one page. It is printed so faded you can barely read it. I have tried the "Image Failure on the leading edge adjustment". Worked for a couple weeks and bam.....came again. Anyone have something similar happen to them? I realise it is not a huge problem, but it would be nice to know what is going on. Thanks a million in advance!

mervyn
03-18-2013, 05:41 PM
I have a client who owns a Bizhub c280. She called me up a few times these last few weeks with a problem of pages being printed faded. Not all pages, just one out of like 10. Then its good again for a while. Couple days or a week later she has the problem again. She will print or copy something and all the pages are fine except for one page. It is printed so faded you can barely read it. I have tried the "Image Failure on the leading edge adjustment". Worked for a couple weeks and bam.....came again. Anyone have something similar happen to them? I realise it is not a huge problem, but it would be nice to know what is going on. Thanks a million in advance!

It is almost certain to be the black developer drive clutch , have had to change a few , there is a technical bulletin on this

JustManuals
03-18-2013, 06:47 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

maccopy
03-18-2013, 09:30 PM
transfer roller

Mitch Barron
05-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Just a little update on this problem....yeah i am still chasing it lol. So far i have changed all the drums, all developer stations, transfer belt, fusing unit, checked all the connections to the high voltage board (developer stations), changed out the high voltage board (after all), and....uhhhh...kicked the machine really hard. Waiting to hear from the customer if it acts up again. On the plus side i have made good friends with her. She use to be really mean, now she looks at it kinda humourously because i come so often. Hope all is well with you all! Have a nice evening!

Custom Search