PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C-352 Use Scanner/Fiery Without New Transfer Belt?

Custom Search

encephalon
03-20-2013, 08:46 AM
Hi All,

I'm a weekend warrior with my C352 maintenance. I'm awaiting a new transfer belt assembly (I tried but failed to reset with the fuse swap), and the machine is essentially a brick until I install it. Is it possible to use other non-printing features, such as the scanner, while it shows the error code? If so, how do I do this? Clearing the code on startup does not work.

Thanks!

encephalon

emujo
03-20-2013, 08:22 PM
No, you missed the window of oppourtunity when the message started saying replace x-fer belt soon..And for more bad news, if you put the new belt in nd you still get the replace message, then you will need to replace the printer control board as this provides the voltage to blow the fuse that resets the count. Emujo

encephalon
04-12-2013, 09:36 AM
FWIW, the new transfer belt assemble arrived and I installed it without incident. It's all working again. But I can't, for the life of me, find the correct location to install the new filters that came with it. Any ideas?

JustManuals
04-12-2013, 02:04 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search