PDA

View Full Version : Konica minolta C250 problem

Custom Search

copyshop.suceava
03-20-2013, 02:11 PM
Hello, I have a problem with KONICA MINOLTA 250, in listing and photocopy of over 30 pages, it gives me an error and listings disappointing quality, eg in the attached sheet.

I'll come back later with the error code, started to appear from the reset belt unit

can do something about printing and copying quality?

ps.: Excuse my English writing, I'm a noob to copying device

JustManuals
03-20-2013, 06:11 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Darren King
03-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Can you please tell us what the error code is? Looking at the sample I would say it is a black IU problem.

copyshop.suceava
03-21-2013, 03:14 PM
the error code is C3851, this error i can remove from the service menu, system 1, initialization, remove errors if I remember correctly

Darren King you were right, I replaced the UI of device with one previous, and that threw lam gray background does not appear, and no error code when i scan more them 30 pages

I have still a problem older in the unit, on top of page, the entire length is a red stripe, currently working with landscape-oriented sheet
I attach a sheet scanned to better understand what I mean

copyshop.suceava
03-26-2013, 08:39 AM
anyone ??

mrwho
03-26-2013, 09:44 AM
Magenta IU. And while looking closely on your scanned document, the Yellow IU is starting to show the same problems.

farhanali79
03-26-2013, 10:28 AM
Magenta IU. And while looking closely on your scanned document, the Yellow IU is starting to show the same problems.

totally agree with mrwho.

if the pages you sent were printed in portrait, it's the cleaning blades

I suggest you to take out the imaging units, you will see shiny green roller (the drum) wipe each drum with soft cloth and watch for any lines or signs of wear on the drum, if you see no lines, it means that the drum cleaning blade is gone. just get it replaced. but if it's the drum, you will have to replace both the drum and the cleaning blade.

I have no idea if you can get the IU repaired in your country but here in Pakistan, we don't need to buy the entire IU, we get it repaired.

(PS: this fault has nothing to do with the error code, thats a separate thing)

Custom Search