PDA

View Full Version : Fiery S300 IP-901 software installation CDs

Custom Search

katena
03-20-2013, 04:43 PM
Hi everybody,

I have a KM Bizhub PRO C500 and recently bought a second hand Fiery S300 for it.
The controller works fine for printing but when i tried to scan something the system crashes. Even when I try to calibrate the copier and CW sends the scan job, it crashes. The scan works fine when using the internal controller.
On a monitor attached to it, the controller shows a Windows OS blue screen with "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" error and the copier shows the error code E46-13.

I believe i have to reinstall the system software.
If there is anyone that has the installation CDs and can send me the image CDs i would be very grateful.
The system is S300 IP-901 version 1.0 or 1.1 (i don't know for sure) not 2.0.
My email is izo_katena[at]yahoo[dot]com

Thanks a lot fellows!

RRodgers
03-21-2013, 04:48 AM
Hi everybody,

I have a KM Bizhub PRO C500 and recently bought a second hand Fiery S300 for it.
The controller works fine for printing but when i tried to scan something the system crashes. Even when I try to calibrate the copier and CW sends the scan job, it crashes. The scan works fine when using the internal controller.
On a monitor attached to it, the controller shows a Windows OS blue screen with "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" error and the copier shows the error code E46-13.

If there is anyone that has the installation CDs and can send me the image CDs i would be very grateful.

Thanks a lot fellows!
NOPE you need to flash the copier, or at least add some patches to the fiery. And without the faci kit you won't be able to see anything on the screen of the Fiery.

katena
03-21-2013, 09:57 AM
NOPE you need to flash the copier, or at least add some patches to the fiery. And without the faci kit you won't be able to see anything on the screen of the Fiery.

First of all, yes, you are arrogant like your signature says.
Second of all you did not help me with anything. You just wasted your time writing back. You could have spent that time earning another silver seal from KM.
Dear PRO RRodgers, I don't want to see anything on the monitor attached to the controller. I just attached it from curiosity and noticed that error and i posted it in case it helps.
And what concerns flashing the copier, why would that be a solution while the copier works ok with the internal controller? Sincerely, i don't know what for the KM gave you the 3 silver seals.
About the patches maybe it's the best solution but i didn't see anything like a patch attached to your reply.
So did you help me? No.

Still waiting for someone non pro to send some CDs.
Thanks.

RRodgers
03-21-2013, 02:01 PM
Second of all you did not help me with anything. You just wasted your time writing back. You could have spent that time earning another silver seal from KM.
Dear PRO RRodgers, I don't want to see anything on the monitor attached to the controller. I just attached it from curiosity and noticed that error and i posted it in case it helps.
And what concerns flashing the copier, why would that be a solution while the copier works ok with the internal controller? Sincerely, i don't know what for the KM gave you the 3 silver seals.
About the patches maybe it's the best solution but i didn't see anything like a patch attached to your reply.
So did you help me? No.

Thanks.

So I went over your profile to see how you have helped the forum... or just your fellow member for that matter. Hmmm can't find much with only 3 posts and the first post is OF COURSE asking for something for free. Ohhh and thanks for providing your email address in an open forum " izo_katena(at)yahoo(dot) " I'm going to have some fun with that. And I got a buddy that lives out in Romania, I should give him a call.

One of the REALLY cool features I love about this site is the ignore feature.... ohhh it's a god send.

RRodgers
03-21-2013, 02:13 PM
Hi everybody,

Thanks a lot fellows!

Wait a minute... the KM Bizhub PRO C500 doesn't have an internal controller. It either has a 921 or a C300. You have both?

JustManuals
03-21-2013, 03:25 PM
So did you help me? No.

Thanks.

With only 3 posts and YOUR arrogance, it's highly unlikely anybody is going to send it to you, especially for free. I happen to have this but it's not for sale to you. Go elsewhere and beg for it.

katena
03-21-2013, 08:08 PM
With only 3 posts and YOUR arrogance, it's highly unlikely anybody is going to send it to you, especially for free. I happen to have this but it's not for sale to you. Go elsewhere and beg for it.

My really dear friend you feel like you are the only member of this community. Thanks god that not everyone here is like you.
I didn't post till now because any other problems solved without the need of a pro like you. And by the way if this is the best way of increasing the posts count (posting one sentence one at a time) i think i could learn very fast how to be respected in this forum, with no really helpful content provided.
And you would be surprised to know that PRO C500 has an internal controller, or perhaps that's a really nice UFO with that lights clipping on the right side of it.
Maybe not every series has a built in controller but mine really has one that i disconnect to connect the S300. And maybe you should have known that, don't you think?

So now before filling my thread with bullshit, make space for other less arrogant members to post.
Save good you are not the only one that has those CDs.
So please do not post any more on my thread. If you want to continue the discussion please send PM.

RRodgers
03-23-2013, 04:28 AM
So did you help me? No.

Thanks.

I'm waiting for those pix of your GF that you were going to send. LOL
I'm still kicking around the idea of hijacking your thread. I mean, between M4Y and I.... I'm sure we can do it.

Gort
03-23-2013, 07:03 AM
You will need to reload the Fiery IP-901 System code. The version 2.0 has an improved color profile. versions 1.0 & 1.1 are out of date. Update the printer driver after upgrading the Fiery.
Fiery controllers can be problems when the system code crashes. If you do not have access to the KM or Fiery/EFI download site contact a qualified person who can access the sites.
This is not with any disrespect, just from experience. Many of us here have worked hard to gain the knowledge we have.
Giving out free licensed software is illegal. Advice and insults are legal and free.

katena
03-23-2013, 08:50 AM
You will need to reload the Fiery IP-901 System code. The version 2.0 has an improved color profile. versions 1.0 & 1.1 are out of date. Update the printer driver after upgrading the Fiery.
Fiery controllers can be problems when the system code crashes. If you do not have access to the KM or Fiery/EFI download site contact a qualified person who can access the sites.
This is not with any disrespect, just from experience. Many of us here have worked hard to gain the knowledge we have.
Giving out free licensed software is illegal. Advice and insults are legal and free.

Thanks for your reply Gort! I've got the version 2.0 and installed it but the problem is that the controller is displaying the message "Invalid license. Shutdown in progress...". I read somewhere that the upgrade is available with a dongle, and i don't have that and that's why it's showing this message.
Anyway it's not like i am trying to install unlicensed Windows OS. I own the Fiery so that gives me rights. And one of the rights should be to have access to the installation CDs. But that should be a future discussion.
There's no access so that's why i am asking you for help.

RRodgers
03-23-2013, 02:05 PM
Thanks for your reply Gort! I've got the version 2.0 and installed it but the problem is that the controller is displaying the message "Invalid license. Shutdown in progress...". I read somewhere that the upgrade is available with a dongle, and i don't have that and that's why it's showing this message.
Anyway it's not like i am trying to install unlicensed Windows OS. I own the Fiery so that gives me rights. And one of the rights should be to have access to the installation CDs. But that should be a future discussion.
There's no access so that's why i am asking you for help.

Yes you do have the right to the install CD's (the one's that came with it) If you lost the keys to your car would you bitch at Ford for a free new pair?
The dongle is to keep people from stealing version 2.

JustManuals
03-23-2013, 07:20 PM
5 posts and 2 red cards, you're on your way to Zaza status.

katena
03-26-2013, 10:31 PM
5 posts and 2 red cards, you're on your way to Zaza status.

I reinstalled the V1.1 software system, and now works like a charm.
If there's anyone that needs the installation CDs just PM me (both versions V1.1 or V2.0).

I didn't realize that this forum turned into a war area instead of helping area.

The thread can be closed.

Custom Search