PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta bizhub C200 Print Duplex Problem

Custom Search

johva
03-20-2013, 08:21 PM
We installed a bizhub C200 two weeks ago and I'm getting a complaint that it will not duplex from the print driver. We spent some time on the phone to resolve this issue and finally we made a service call to set it up. We gave it our all and could not get it to duplex from the print driver. We believe the driver has been setup correctly, 512K memory selected, and printer preferences 2 sided print type. It prints only one side documents. But from the doc feeder it will duplex. We printed a configuration page from the copier menu and it has only 64K of print memory. Is this our problem. If not where are we going wrong. This is only the 2nd C200 I sold and I'm not sure I want to put out many more if any. Please advise. Thanks John.

copymech
03-20-2013, 09:45 PM
If I remember correctly. The duplex is an option on that model. Check the advanced tab and tell the driver the duplex is installed. I think there is a auto discovery function. Hope this helps.

JustManuals
03-21-2013, 01:37 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

RRodgers
03-21-2013, 03:25 AM
If I remember correctly. The duplex is an option on that model. Check the advanced tab and tell the driver the duplex is installed. I think there is a auto discovery function. Hope this helps.

Yeah what he said. [/cheerleadermode]

BennyAU
03-21-2013, 05:03 AM

this is correct

in the service mode when the options are connected

in state confirmation / machine configuration you will see on the left
2 sided : yes
right side
work memory : 256m
file memory 512m

if you see those then the issue lies in the driver, most likely not having the option enabled
in the driver properties, use the auto obtain device information button, then make sure it worked
if not, set file memory to 512mb
and duplex unit enabled

and it should work fine from there.

johva
03-21-2013, 05:24 PM
BennyAU. Thank you for your reply, we will go out there today check the machine confirmation in service mode and change it to 2 sided as you suggested. I will let you know our outcome. Thanks again.

johva
03-21-2013, 09:29 PM
BennyAU: We got into service mode/State Confirmation/Machine Configuration/ 2 sided yes
Work Memory 256M
File Memory 0

Obviously there is no file memory.
Missing memory, loose memory chip?
Your thoughts please

BennyAU
03-21-2013, 09:52 PM
hopefully it would just be loose try re-seat it, if that doesn't work it may be a faulty memory chip :(

B0265
03-22-2013, 09:40 AM
The 512 MB memory upgrade (EM-310) is and option, probably it's not installed in your machine.

Custom Search