PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7050 Add paper tray on Tray 2

Custom Search

mdm7266
01-31-2008, 11:17 PM
friends, i have a problem with my konica 7050. Tray 2 Intermittent displays "add paper". I think the paper tray bin does not goes up.

Even if i push the tray 2 firmly, nothing happens. but for a while it works and sometimes not.

could it be a connector contact problem on tray 2 or a printed board loose solder?

I have not yet pin point the problem because its intermittent.
Could someone give me an idea of the common problems on this kind of problem model konica 7050?

random
02-01-2008, 05:50 AM
All I can say is this an extraordinarily bad machine. It is closely related to a career beneficiary, extremely hard to get to work and when it does work you know it would really rather be doing something else.

Elle
02-01-2008, 12:28 PM
gee sounds like paper behind the tray blocking the tray connector but im not real familiar with that model - if there is/was paper behind the tray but its been removed and you still have the problem look inside the connector to see if any paper has been "stamped" into it (i have that problem sometimes with a few Copystar models) and carefully remove any paper in the connector, check the connector on the tray too - i use a paperclip with a small hook as a probe to pull the trash out

mdm7266
02-03-2008, 09:18 AM
i have solved the problem. it is a worn lift up gear on tray 2.

thanks for your info.

RockETop
02-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Imagine that, a worn part on a 7050. Good find, thanks for letting us know.

Custom Search