PDA

View Full Version : bizub 423 orange light. will not copy

Custom Search

brent
03-22-2013, 07:37 PM
I feel I missed something. but both trays will raise. it will not print or copy at all. I can see both paper trays lift. and it recognizes the paper size. I have trouble reset. I have not initialized the machine. but its a no go
any thoughts? I have never seen this before. and I have seen lots of machines in my days.... any thoughts on this? thanks
brent

Darren King
03-22-2013, 08:40 PM
Is the display reading "Ready to copy". Is there any message on the display?

brent
03-22-2013, 09:04 PM
it does in fact say ready to copy on the screen. no other indicators are on

brent

brent
03-22-2013, 09:06 PM
I mean. it doesnt' say anything else. it should be working but it wont. I have not hooked it up and tried to print to it.

brent
03-22-2013, 09:14 PM
well hey. its an im an idiot day again.
the total counter was unplugged. since I replaced the dv unit and had it all apart. it was not plugged in
now I know what happens when you dont have that plugged in. lesson learned

brent

Darren King
03-22-2013, 09:14 PM
If you touch "Paper" and choose a tray does it show that there is paper present?

fixthecopier
03-22-2013, 10:53 PM
If you touch "Paper" and choose a tray does it show that there is paper present?

I think he got it. The counter was unplugged.

Darren King
03-22-2013, 11:36 PM
I think he got it. The counter was unplugged.
Thanks.
We must have posted at the same time. His solution wasn't there when I responded.

remati
03-23-2013, 02:05 PM
I feel I missed something. but both trays will raise. it will not print or copy at all. I can see both paper trays lift. and it recognizes the paper size. I have trouble reset. I have not initialized the machine. but its a no go
any thoughts? I have never seen this before. and I have seen lots of machines in my days.... any thoughts on this? thanks
brent

..See the comsumables area Developer or drum in end of life.......

knightfall
03-23-2013, 06:44 PM
..See the comsumables area Developer or drum in end of life.......

read 4 post up, he solved it

brent
03-25-2013, 10:36 PM
yep I got it. and I have the guts to tell everyone that I caused it and solved it...

thanks
brent

Custom Search