• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fixthecopier
    ALIEN OVERLORD
    2,500+ Posts
    • Apr 2008

BH 600 web issue

I am having problems with a couple of my most used machines, where I have changed the web assemblies. On two of the machines I have changed the actuator solenoid and on both of those machines the web quits moving, destroying the ufr. I can manually move the units and can see the actuator moving with the door pried open. I change the assembly, not just the refill, but they are not OEM. Have any of you had similar web issues?
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking
  • Flash
    Trusted Tech
    250+ Posts
    • May 2007

Re: BH 600 web issue

Reset the web counter at 250K. For some reason we have found that the web stops advancing when the web count goes past 300K. I know it will go 500K but the replacement interval is actually 250K.

Comment

• Darren King
      copiertech
      500+ Posts
      • Jul 2007

I have had the web drive gears become brittle and break.

Comment

• fixthecopier
        ALIEN OVERLORD
        2,500+ Posts
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Flash
        Reset the web counter at 250K. For some reason we have found that the web stops advancing when the web count goes past 300K. I know it will go 500K but the replacement interval is actually 250K.

These are failing as new installs. I reset the counters when they are put in. I am starting to suspect the aftermarket webs. They seem to bind when manually checking them.
        The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...