PDA

View Full Version : fs 529 (bizhub 423) question

Custom Search

brent
03-25-2013, 10:31 PM
this inner finisher is working ok. when you dont finish and staple. the problem I am having is when I staple. it of course brings the paper back into the machine and staples. once in a while it wont bring the copy back in all the way. and when it staples. it will get the first sheet and last will be ok. but one in the middle will not be stapled. I have cleaned the upper feed tires and still it does not work all the time. any thoughts on this?
other then throw it away? lol thanks
brent

Kidaver
03-25-2013, 10:53 PM
If I remember in solutions there is a mylar or something that gets malformed or something....I don't remember what bulletin it was but you can find it under 423 solutions.

Spidula
03-25-2013, 11:19 PM
If I remember in solutions there is a mylar or something that gets malformed or something....I don't remember what bulletin it was but you can find it under 423 solutions.

Sounds about right to me.

Two mylars deep within the finisher. Tech advice tells you to strip the finisher down to take them off. However, once you have found said tech advice and spotted the mylars, a bit of jiggery pokery and you can just pull them out with a set of pliers. Don't worry about the black plastic, erm...things, that come off with the mylars.

brent
03-27-2013, 07:18 PM
that is not my favorite machine in the world. I remember taking one apart one time.. not real fun
I will take a look for the tech advice doc. thanks
brent

Custom Search