PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Roller damage

Custom Search

Carlos Herrera
03-26-2013, 06:31 PM
Hello, I have a problem with Bizhub C6501 separation roller rubber found Bypass feed tray section, installed as indicated in the service manual but soon begins to use peeling break apart, break up completely.

minimerlin
03-26-2013, 08:27 PM
Hello, I have a problem with Bizhub C6501 separation roller rubber found Bypass feed tray section, installed as indicated in the service manual but soon begins to use peeling break apart, break up completely.Hello back to you!
Not sure what you want the forum to do for you though. Do you have a question?

knightfall
03-27-2013, 01:36 AM
Hello, I have a problem with Bizhub C6501 separation roller rubber found Bypass feed tray section, installed as indicated in the service manual but soon begins to use peeling break apart, break up completely.

then order a new roller and replace it.

RRodgers
03-27-2013, 03:43 AM
Ummm is there a bypass tray on a C6501?!?!?! I'd have to check mine. (the one's I work(ed) on have PF units.

Umm after some thought, yeah I guess there is. Sorry I've been stuck in the office setting up 951's. (with punch kits :( )

mrwho
03-27-2013, 09:46 AM

Carlos, what's the part number of the roller you're replacing? I never had any roller break apart on that machine's bypass (or anywhere else, for that matter).

If you have a picture, it could be even more helpful.

kronical
03-28-2013, 01:47 PM
I have actually been having the same problem with a 5501. Once a week for the past 3 months now I have been called out for jamming only to find the bypass sep roller completely shredded and in pieces throughout the machine, with nothing left on the sep hub. Still with lots of tread left.
I am currently looking at replacing the torque limiter on the sep assembly thinking maybe it is giving too much resistance, but it seems to be taking some time to get this limiter. Once it is in and can confirm if this corrects the problem I will repost.

diouff
11-26-2014, 04:13 PM
Hello, Did anybody resolve the problem with damge of separate roller in bypass?

marlon29
12-23-2014, 04:26 AM
hello,

we have encountered that problem and we have solved it by alligning the plate closest to it. It seems that the separation roller touches the surface of the guide plate causing it to tear apart

hope this would help

Custom Search