PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C353 with Error C2152

Custom Search

lawdon
03-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Hi i have a mchine C353, there is the error code i removed and dismatled the machine cleaned it changed the sensor that activates the transfer belt unit also changed the clutch in the fusing drive unit re assembled the machine reseted the code switched on and after it comes to actuate the Transfer belt the error code comes again :( any help please ??? this machine is getting me crazy

thanks

remati
03-29-2013, 08:53 PM
Hi i have a mchine C353, there is the error code i removed and dismatled the machine cleaned it changed the sensor that activates the transfer belt unit also changed the clutch in the fusing drive unit re assembled the machine reseted the code switched on and after it comes to actuate the Transfer belt the error code comes again :( any help please ??? this machine is getting me crazy

thanks

...change the transfer belt....too

JustManuals
03-29-2013, 11:00 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
03-30-2013, 02:01 AM
try installing a hand made spacer shim (s) under the actuator block on the transfer belt. The issue can be caused by chassis warping/twisting/deformation in transit. Making the sensor at the back too far away from the belt.

I have heard of the sledge hammer approach being done by backyard butchers - use your own imagination as to how that's done... :rolleyes:

Mr Spock
03-30-2013, 09:40 PM
try installing a hand made spacer shim (s) under the actuator block on the transfer belt. The issue can be caused by chassis warping/twisting/deformation in transit. Making the sensor at the back too far away from the belt.

I have heard of the sledge hammer approach being done by backyard butchers - use your own imagination as to how that's done... :rolleyes:

They came out with a revised actuator and mounting block for this issue. I will try to get the part numbers.

jagatiswaran
05-23-2013, 07:48 PM
when u open the unit service it, did u notice the retraction spring with gear where it contacts direct to ITB ? compare with new one , the position should be up ! dats y sometimes
eventhough u changed the clutch it still shows c-2152 error

Custom Search