PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bizhub c450 prin tshadows????

Custom Search

Naveed Shahid
03-31-2013, 10:12 PM
Hello every one,
I attacthed sample i cant understand whats a problem plz share the solution thanks waiting for ur responce

RRodgers
03-31-2013, 11:02 PM
Hello every one,
I attacthed sample i cant understand whats a problem plz share the solution thanks waiting for ur responce

That is a color registration issue. Easiest way to fix it is to shut the machine down (via the switch not the button) and reboot it. That usually fixes it right up. But the best thing to do is to pull out the transfer belt and clean the color reg sensors.

Naveed Shahid
04-01-2013, 06:25 AM
That is a color registration issue. Easiest way to fix it is to shut the machine down (via the switch not the button) and reboot it. That usually fixes it right up. But the best thing to do is to pull out the transfer belt and clean the color reg sensors.

Thanks for reply i done already same what u are saying i clean the sensor and let me share one intresting if i print single its come perfect ok and if i print 2 pages one is comes ok and 2 copy nots come ok i check image unit i change transfer belt i done intialize and stablization and also gradiation but still i cant find solution

Custom Search