PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konicaminolta LD 6500

Custom Search

Saghir377
04-01-2013, 07:00 AM
Hello & regards to all

Dear I have one machine Konicaminolta LD6500 in this machine Yellow is not printing balance. After One inch from rear side there is a light area of around two inch then same from front side. After two inch there is a light area of around two inch from center its coming ok.
I replace Drums, developers, charge unit, transfer rollers & fixing parts also. I try to adjust from Charge unit but it cannot adjust because when I adjust light area dark area become darker.
Kindly help me.
Thanks to all

Mick01
04-02-2013, 04:19 AM
Hi,
I appears to me to be a laser unit issue. Try swapping the Magenta and yellow laser units around first to confirm the issue.

Saghir377
04-03-2013, 08:01 AM
Hi,
I appears to me to be a laser unit issue. Try swapping the Magenta and yellow laser units around first to confirm the issue.

Thanks Mick This machine really surprise me I did the same what you ask before i did but i confirm it again result is same kindly check if you can.
Just for information is it possible from HV board i am trying to arrange HV board & new developer unit hope this will solve my problem.

Mick01
04-04-2013, 12:52 AM
Hi,
The developing unit could be a problem but i doubt the HV board will be causing this. I have attached a document that outlines the issue.
It still could be a laser unit problem. The issue is that the yellow screen angle is lower than other colours. They have changed the screen angle for yellow in Line 1 to try and eleviate this problem.20208

Custom Search