PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta 1050e print data recieving light flashing but no printing comes out

Custom Search

palace
04-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Hi guys,

I've got a Bizhub 1050e. I'm running it on a small network and so far i've managed to install it using a manual ip address i have set. I can ping both ways from any of the pc's it is installed on and i can ping from the printer to themachines; but no matter what i send to the printer it won't print it. So far i've checked all the settings on the computer and the printer. I've installed the printer on 2 different machines with xp, one machine with windows 7 and connected it locally using a parallel cable and a crossover cable and still have had no joy. I also cannot print any of the configuration pages such as the pcl demo. If anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

emujo
04-05-2013, 04:39 PM
There is a job log on the control panel...you need to find the print job, highlight it and press "details", this will give you the reason it's failing...it also might not be "Failing" you may have the driver set to print to a user box, or secure print. If you have authentication turned on and the driver is not aware of it then this will cause print failures. Since the print data light is flashing you can assume connectivity. Also, there is a machine NIC and a controller NIC..the machine NIC is not used for printing purposes. Emujo

Masal
10-21-2014, 01:49 PM
Hi
Have this same problem with machine Bizhub pro 1050e it means
I can ping and i see machine when i ping in browser but when i try to print nothing happens
I use Windows 7

Please for Help :(

Custom Search