PDA

View Full Version : Konica IP-601 dead. Where to go from here.

Custom Search

gptrash
02-04-2008, 05:54 PM
I have a Konica IP-601 that will no longer boot. One day it just stopped working. I called out our local tech and was told the motherboard was dead. He then proceded to take the controller and send it to Koncia for repair. It came back to us in the still un able to funtion. and was told that Konica could not fix it cause it was in fact too old. Is this true? Could the not have been able to fix this, or was it a ploy to force me to buy a new copier. And if in fact they can not fix it, what are my options to get my 7075 back up and running.

RockETop
02-05-2008, 02:42 AM
There are other 7075 parts that are no longer available, no surprise.

shannon09
02-05-2008, 04:45 AM
I have a Konica IP-601 that will no longer boot. One day it just stopped working. I called out our local tech and was told the motherboard was dead. He then proceded to take the controller and send it to Koncia for repair. It came back to us in the still un able to funtion. and was told that Konica could not fix it cause it was in fact too old. Is this true? Could the not have been able to fix this, or was it a ploy to force me to buy a new copier. And if in fact they can not fix it, what are my options to get my 7075 back up and running.

there are lots of 601's out there available, i have one, im needing the if board for the engine for mine, its avaiable for $96, from konica, watch ebay for the 601, or a 7075 with a 601, you can get the machine and rip for $200-400 and just have them send you the rip, (send me the copier:)

Custom Search