PDA

View Full Version : bh 163 creasing paper

Custom Search

juve
04-05-2013, 09:49 PM
hello,
during copy run of a3 some comes out creased and on a4 it happened lessfrequently.cleaned t.s. roller,reg.roller and input of fuser .on a4 creasing stopped but on a3 creasing continued.any ideas please.?

mrwho
04-05-2013, 10:27 PM
hello,
during copy run of a3 some comes out creased and on a4 it happened lessfrequently.cleaned t.s. roller,reg.roller and input of fuser .on a4 creasing stopped but on a3 creasing continued.any ideas please.?

Try to clean all the transport rubber rollers on the machine with alcohol. Also make sure the paper is not moist (since A3 is less used, it is more likely to get humidity). Other thing that could cause creasing is if the fuser roller's bushings are worn out, although it's not very frequent, at least on this model.

juve
04-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Try to clean all the transport rubber rollers on the machine with alcohol. Also make sure the paper is not moist (since A3 is less used, it is more likely to get humidity). Other thing that could cause creasing is if the fuser roller's bushings are worn out, although it's not very frequent, at least on this model.
in fact in my country humidity plays a big role because average daily humidity is 80%.and it may be damp paper.but this client uses a lot a3 more than a4 so i thought that it might not be the case.but for another time i will open a new packet of a3 and make a test

mrwho
04-05-2013, 11:51 PM
in fact in my country humidity plays a big role because average daily humidity is 80%.and it may be damp paper.but this client uses a lot a3 more than a4 so i thought that it might not be the case.but for another time i will open a new packet of a3 and make a test

Well, just speculating here, but the length of A3 paper could also play a role when having the same humidity as the A4 paper, so it wouldn't hurt to make a quick test. If it proves to be right, then you could just explain the customer and not losing time looking for a problem that doesn't exist.

Hansoon
04-06-2013, 06:12 AM
I would say humidity too. Perhaps when the fuser has many copies on it also the pressure roller could be a cause.

BTW: How about using capitals and spaces next time when posting? Makes reading more easy...........

Hans

JustManuals
04-06-2013, 06:20 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

juve
04-07-2013, 12:58 PM
I would say humidity too. Perhaps when the fuser has many copies on it also the pressure roller could be a cause.

BTW: How about using capitals and spaces next time when posting? Makes reading more easy...........

Hans
u'r right hans

Hansoon
04-07-2013, 03:08 PM
u'r right hans

If that means "You are right Hans" than my question would be: In what am I right? The humid paper or the worn pressure roller, what was the cause?

Hans

juve
04-07-2013, 06:33 PM
If that means "You are right Hans" than my question would be: In what am I right? The humid paper or the worn pressure roller, what was the cause?

Hans
You r right in the case that I do not use capitals.about the 163 I still have to go and check with a new packet of a3.

Custom Search