PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bizhub 500 restarting problem

Custom Search

Naveed Shahid
04-06-2013, 08:15 AM
Hello Every One,

i am facing problem some time machine automatically restarting soe time ok can any one have idea electric side i checked wire and power side
plz share me solution

thanks

DigiMan
04-06-2013, 08:44 AM
Not much to go on here :D does the machine pops any warning or error codes?
Is the power cable solid and and not broken or worn out and connected directly to a power supply?

RRodgers
04-06-2013, 02:15 PM
Take it off the surge protector and see if that helps.

Naveed Shahid
04-06-2013, 05:58 PM
Take it off the surge protector and see if that helps.
May iknow what is surge protector plz

JustManuals
04-06-2013, 06:12 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

DigiMan
04-07-2013, 12:50 PM

Aren't you a shining ray of hope,surge protector is a device that shields electronic devices from surges(lightinings,power drops etc) in electrical power that come from the power supply.

RRodgers
04-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Sure thing

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_rn=8&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=D_h5LG7wCoXxdbLCNFPkpg&cp=7&gs_id=cj&xhr=t&q=surge+protector&es_nrs=true&pf=p&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&oq=surge+p&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44770516,d.cGE&fp=f64fca14fefd144&biw=1118&bih=698

knightfall
04-08-2013, 12:08 AM
I would say that if you never heard of a surge protector then it would be wise to leave the electricity alone and call a technician figure out your problem.

Naveed Shahid
04-08-2013, 04:50 PM
I would say that if you never heard of a surge protector then it would be wise to leave the electricity alone and call a technician figure out your problem.

i checked all the connection still same problem i changed power cable but still same what is the problem can u suggest

knightfall
04-09-2013, 11:22 PM
first are you a technician if you are then give us a little more information other than it restarts and that you have checked the connectors like which connectors and what else you have done are there any error codes, if you are not a technician then you should call a technician because the problem you tell us here could have been caused by a whole bunch of problems and still we don't know if what your experiencing is not from poor outlet connection, plug, surge protector and hopefully by now you know what that is, or if its poor electricity. Just remember the information you get here may or may not be the solution to the problem you are having now and may cause you more damage and money to fix later.

Good luck

BBCo
06-24-2013, 09:03 PM
Macine Restart while copying or printing
I had been get the trouble that same as you,first i replace power supply. But it not solve the problem. Replace all of board like prcb,oacb controll panel, and fusing unit. But restart while printing still occur.Then i take off the transfer and separator charge connector (at hvt board ),in this case the machine shown no error code,it can operate normally,but no image transfer to the paper. The machine stay on,no restart,so i replace hvt board,but the machine restart again. Finally i replace charge unit and trans&separator unit.
So,please check all of your High voltage lines,there may be short circuit

Machine restart while no job,but it in "ON" condition
Upgrade or rewriting your firmware may be resolve your problem.

Custom Search