PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bizhub c252 color registration issue

Custom Search

acsolutions
04-07-2013, 01:18 AM
Hello, my c252 has what I think might be a cyan reg. issue. when we sent it out it looked great, usually I run gradation patterns and demo sheet before sending out. customer called and said color reg. was off and sure enough it was. Did a full gradation adjust and initialization and it got a little but I still see cyan peering through on the lattice pattern, It looks like a cyan issue but when I run a 3 color lattice it looks fine! I am guessing the three color is c,m and y excluding black (I'm guessing) but when I run a 4 color you can see it. I scanned samples of the patterns. 4 color lattice, 3 color lattice , the demo page and gradation pattern test page. Thanks20246202472024820249

acsolutions
04-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Hello, my c252 has what I think might be a cyan reg. issue. when we sent it out it looked great, usually I run gradation patterns and demo sheet before sending out. customer called and said color reg. was off and sure enough it was. Did a full gradation adjust and initialization and it got a little but I still see cyan peering through on the lattice pattern, It looks like a cyan issue but when I run a 3 color lattice it looks fine! I am guessing the three color is c,m and y excluding black (I'm guessing) but when I run a 4 color you can see it. I scanned samples of the patterns. 4 color lattice, 3 color lattice , the demo page and gradation pattern test page. Thanks20246202472024820249

Is there something else I should try before taking out parts?

RRodgers
04-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Have you cleaned the color registration sensors and then ran the color registration adjustment?

acsolutions
04-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Have you cleaned the color registration sensors and then ran the color registration adjustment?

Are you talking about the two sensors below the transfer belt and above the registration? And I guess color reg. adjust would be the stabilization adjustment?

JustManuals
04-07-2013, 11:29 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Custom Search