PDA

View Full Version : 6000L error code

Custom Search

JSC
04-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Im off to a 6000L tomorrow with a C3102 error code. I only have the one out and from memory I think its to do with a one way bearing in the fsr, but seeing as Infohub is all f****d up im losing the will to live trying to find info on it.

Can anyone remember which gear/one way bearing caused this error or am I on the wrong path.

Cheers

tech51
04-08-2013, 08:07 PM
If I remember rightly it can be the three one way gears in the drive unit or the torque limiter that sits under the lower roller.

JustManuals
04-08-2013, 08:13 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

tech51
04-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Im off to a 6000L tomorrow with a C3102 error code. I only have the one out and from memory I think its to do with a one way bearing in the fsr, but seeing as Infohub is all f****d up im losing the will to live trying to find info on it.

Can anyone remember which gear/one way bearing caused this error or am I on the wrong path.

Cheers
Battled the infohub and found this!!!!!

humpty dumpty
04-08-2013, 08:54 PM
C-3102 error code.

Solution

CAUSE: The Fusing drive gear /M (22T) uses a one-way clutch. After a period of time, this one-way clutch may slip and is unable to drive the gear.

SOLUTION: Replace the gear (p/n A03U 8093 11).

hope this helps

matt

JSC
04-08-2013, 09:48 PM
C-3102 error code.

Solution

CAUSE: The Fusing drive gear /M (22T) uses a one-way clutch. After a period of time, this one-way clutch may slip and is unable to drive the gear.

SOLUTION: Replace the gear (p/n A03U 8093 11).

hope this helps

matt

I think thats the baby. Cheers

Battled the infohub and found this!!!!!

Thanks. Can't even get on to Infohub now. Just getting the spinning wheel of death...

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Thanks already got it Paul.

If I remember rightly it can be the three one way gears in the drive unit or the torque limiter that sits under the lower roller.

Yes thats what Im thinking . Thanks

JSC
04-19-2013, 07:43 PM
* UPDATE *

Man it pisses me off when people don't update thier posts with the fix, and then i go and do it :p

In the end it turned out to be the Conveyance board or thr ADU board as it used to be called.

Thanks to everyone that posted ideas.

Custom Search