PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C552 + Fs-526/PK-516 , Jams when punch

Custom Search

mkoltowski
04-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Hi.

I've problem with punch unit.

I installed punch unit. When I print/copying with punch, page stops in punch unit. I set in service mode model punch unit, and edge detection. And it nothing fix.

What I must to do?

PS. On another finisher and copier, also jammed page this punch unit. But when I set load data (I don't remember exatcly) and then this fix it.

HELP.

NRTech
04-08-2013, 10:03 PM
if the paper is stopping in the punch unit, as opposed to jamming, then check the punch set up procedure.
beneath the punch unit is a black plastic cover secured with 1 screw at front. remove cover. you will see the punch control board. with machine switched on and finisher door interlock cheated, you should see 5 red LEDs on this board. all 5 should be illuminated. if they are not, adjust the corresponding VR until the LEDs are all illuminated.
If the paper is jamming, creasing, buckling or otherwise getting damaged, then good luck, probably mylars or worn ribs in horizontal transport unit.

mkoltowski
04-08-2013, 10:24 PM
Ok.

This punch unit is used and taken from another finisher.

In another works (on start don't work,but later i check 'load data' from service menu and it repair, maybe). In front i've cover on three screws, board of finisher i've in right back on finisher, under plastic cover, near sensor of waste punch box.

Greetings.

NRTech
04-08-2013, 10:31 PM
next to waste punch box, under black plastic cover, should be small circuit board. should have lights illuminated.

mkoltowski
04-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Do you have set up procedure?

I don't have because this unit wasn't new.

NRTech
04-08-2013, 10:53 PM
apologies, I was thinking of pk 512.

mkoltowski
04-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Problem solved.

It was firmware.

Custom Search