PDA

View Full Version : Bizhup PRO 920 taking very long to warm up

Custom Search

Mattdlam
04-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Hi there,

I have a bizhub pro 920 that takes vey long to warm up when a job is sent to it. It will show "ready" but as soon as I want to copy or print before it starts printing or copying it showas "copier is warming up" and this will last for about 10 minutes then will print. As soon as the firts job is done if I try to copy again 1 page also starts all over and shows 'copier is warming up"
Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

tech51
04-09-2013, 06:00 PM
One of the two upper heater lamps has probably blown. I had a 950 do this recently and it did exactly what youve described. Weirdly no error codes come up...

Mattdlam
04-10-2013, 10:08 AM
One of the two upper heater lamps has probably blown. I had a 950 do this recently and it did exactly what youve described. Weirdly no error codes come up...
Thanks a mil, I opened up the fuser unit and one of the lamps is indeed broken the spring that runs inside is snapped on one end.
Question - Can you buy that lamp on its own and where can I get it?
Once again thanks.

tech51
04-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Thanks a mil, I opened up the fuser unit and one of the lamps is indeed broken the spring that runs inside is snapped on one end.
Question - Can you buy that lamp on its own and where can I get it?
Once again thanks.

Have no idea if you can buy one or not since I dont even know what country youre in!! However if you have to ask that question I would suspect your an end user rather than a tech. I would suggest calling your local service department and get a qualified technician to repair it. You could cause serious damage to your machine (or yourself) if you fit it incorrectly...

Mattdlam
04-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Have no idea if you can buy one or not since I dont even know what country youre in!! However if you have to ask that question I would suspect your an end user rather than a tech. I would suggest calling your local service department and get a qualified technician to repair it. You could cause serious damage to your machine (or yourself) if you fit it incorrectly...
Thanks a lot got one of the tech guys bringing the lamps.

JustManuals
04-15-2013, 07:02 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search