PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bizhub C550

Custom Search

Teqorious
04-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Hi,

I got white squares on the outputfile both in copy and print mode.
Parts that are change are: MFPB, black drum, transferbelt, laser unit, 2:nd transfer roller.

Example are attached. Have somebody seen this problem before?

faraz_afaq
04-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Hi,

I got white squares on the outputfile both in copy and print mode.
Parts that are change are: MFPB, black drum, transferbelt, laser unit, 2:nd transfer roller.

Example are attached. Have somebody seen this problem before?

Check the bycying plate which install on drum unit check this plate is it toch the machine palte when you install drum uinit.

JustManuals
04-10-2013, 06:12 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

tech51
04-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Does it do this in colour as well? Try the half tone prints in cmy and see if its the same. Also is the image formed like this on the transfer belt?

Teqorious
04-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Does it do this in colour as well? Try the half tone prints in cmy and see if its the same. Also is the image formed like this on the transfer belt?

No, it's only in black.
The C M Y prints are fine and I can't see anything on the transferbelt.

Teqorious
04-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Check the bycying plate which install on drum unit check this plate is it toch the machine palte when you install drum uinit.

I don't really understand "bycying plate" but what I can see all the contact plates have contact on the drum and the machine.
But in front of the machine is a plate the have contact with a plate on upperside of the drum if it's that plate you mean, that contact surface is cleaned.

The problem still remains. :(

Avskrap
04-18-2013, 12:07 PM
Have you checked the HV board and contacts?

Har sett detta förut men kommer inte ihåg vad som löste det...

Teqorious
04-22-2013, 10:44 AM
Have you checked the HV board and contacts?

Har sett detta förut men kommer inte ihåg vad som löste det...

Think I changed the HV board, but maybe have to do that again just to be sure.
Tror jag har bytt det men får kanske göra det igen för att vara säker.

Custom Search