PDA

View Full Version : Biz C8000 .... always warming up

Custom Search

remati
04-11-2013, 10:13 PM
WE know, that the C800 does many adjustments between operations...

...-but only for change the amount of prints ,or change de registration ,wait sometimes 10 minutes ....

or change the paper tray....wait more 5 or 6 minutes,I think it is a very long time....

....-Any information about this feature...?

many thanks

JustManuals
04-12-2013, 02:29 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

marlon29
04-12-2013, 11:12 AM
hi,

The warming up is part of the design of the machine for proper performance. If you want to lessen the warm ups, you should at least try to change the fuser temp in the dipsw for main and 2nd fuser....

KMnyafayce
04-16-2013, 08:08 PM
WE know, that the C800 does many adjustments between operations...

...-but only for change the amount of prints ,or change de registration ,wait sometimes 10 minutes ....

or change the paper tray....wait more 5 or 6 minutes,I think it is a very long time....

....-Any information about this feature...?

many thanks

That is a perfectly normal warm up time for initial warmup.

The one problem with this machine's firmware is that if you go from a heaver weight stock to a lighter weight stock, it was say "Please Wait now warming up" when really it's actually cooling down. Anytime you change any setting in regards to paper it will take about 5 minutes to go thru those adjustments and adjust fusing temp and pressure for optimum image quality. All of what you are describing is perfectly normal. Just remember that to going thru the process of creating a plate for an offset took HOURS so 10 to 15 minutes here or there is pale in comparison. When the C8000 is fully functional it produces quality that is not exactly the same but pretty darn close.

edmund
08-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Check you dipsw settings
The warm-up time can be shortened
However once this is done the copy quality is not guaranteed

igorp86
08-08-2013, 01:33 PM
It is perfectly normal for that machine, I would't recommend playing with DIPSW

edmund
08-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Yes that is correct it normal, If the machine was setup for the intent of dehumidifying the paper in the cassette fitted with a HT-506
However if this not the case and the client intent is for speed a DIPSW can adjusted to help with to alleviate the problem

Unless you do not know how to adjust the dipsw's ,then I would recommend to leave them as is, and let a trained TECH do this for you

by the way 21650

igorp86
08-09-2013, 09:39 AM
Yes, true if you do not have problem ''moistened paper'' ( I think i translated it ok ), cause you will have problem with print quality :)

Custom Search