PDA

View Full Version : LinkedIn

Custom Search

banginbishop
04-14-2013, 10:07 PM
anybody on the site pm me so i can add you or visa versa. For obvious reasons I wont give out my name or you name on this site as some employers dont like you discussing anything work related except in work.:eek:

zaza
04-14-2013, 10:25 PM
l am member in this linkedin ..it is so beautiful site ..to find lot of better something ..me l find some friends ...be patience search slowly ..believe me you can find best ....l invited joint me by my name ...contact me by private

n25an
07-28-2018, 10:59 AM
l am member in this linkedin ..it is so beautiful site ..to find lot of better something ..me l find some friends ...be patience search slowly ..believe me you can find best ....l invited joint me by my name ...contact me by private

yep add me into the mix too...

would love to connect on linkedin...

fixthecopier
07-29-2018, 12:39 AM
I miss ZaZa. Had to look at the date on his post, thought he was back.

mikadonovan
08-01-2018, 08:02 PM
Linked In for me was a waste of time. Too many worthless spammy emails and nothing but info about people I already have a business relationship with. Oh, and there's this....
LinkedIn Data Breach: 117 Million Emails and Passwords Leaked | Fortune (http://fortune.com/2016/05/18/linkedin-data-breach-email-password/)
Assholes.

Phil B.
08-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Linked In for me was a waste of time. Too many worthless spammy emails and nothing but info about people I already have a business relationship with. Oh, and there's this....
LinkedIn Data Breach: 117 Million Emails and Passwords Leaked | Fortune (http://fortune.com/2016/05/18/linkedin-data-breach-email-password/)
Assholes.

5 years ago when I started with this outfit, my OP MGR suggested I join LinkedIn. I did so and have not gotten one god blessed thing from ANYONE there... and kinda like here, do NOT mention anything POLITICAL esp since I am far more RIGHT leaning ( really more Constitutionalist ) than the snowflakes there. I have since closed my account ( hopefully before the breech happened )

StrippedScrew
08-01-2018, 10:44 PM
LinkedIn has it's uses. If your looking for a job that and indeed.com are are pretty useful. I've created searches for my zip code, languages that I code, and my certifications. I also follow companies that I'm interested in working for or that have cool stuff. I still follow the mothership so I can call my old workmates and keep up to speed in the conversation. But it's not what I would call a social platform. Its more of a publicly published resume that anyone can look at. :cool:

Custom Search