PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C280 with a C-5370

Custom Search

Mat Wilson
04-15-2013, 02:03 AM
I have a C 280 that is bringing up a C-5370 code and i can't seem to find the error code in the service manual. I have tried a trouble reset and also tried reconnecting all cables on MFP. Would should i try next? Any suggestions would help a lot.

Darren King
04-15-2013, 02:44 AM
C5370 MFP control board cooling
fan motor’s failure to turn
• The fan lock signal remains HIGH for a predetermined
continuous period of time while
the motor remains stationary

Mat Wilson
04-15-2013, 02:54 AM
C5370 MFP control board cooling
fan motor’s failure to turn
• The fan lock signal remains HIGH for a predetermined
continuous period of time while
the motor remains stationary

When I first turn the machine on the fan will rotate for about 30 seconds before the error code flags

tech51
04-15-2013, 07:06 PM
When I first turn the machine on the fan will rotate for about 30 seconds before the error code flags
If your looking at the small fan on the mfp board then your looking at the wrong one(exactly what I did first time I saw this code). The fan causing the problem is the one that sits flat in the bottom of the machine under the metal box that houses the boards. Swing the board box out and you will see it. To test it you can swap it with the fuser cooling fan. I've never had any luck cleaning them, I normally replace them. Hope this helps...

Mat Wilson
04-17-2013, 03:01 AM
thanks tech51 i was looking at the wrong fan. i pulled the fan out and swapped with the fuser cooling fan and error moved, i managed to dismantle the fan and clean it out and got the machine working till i get a new fan. thanks for your help

Shem
07-26-2022, 05:51 PM
If your looking at the small fan on the mfp board then your looking at the wrong one(exactly what I did first time I saw this code). The fan causing the problem is the one that sits flat in the bottom of the machine under the metal box that houses the boards. Swing the board box out and you will see it. To test it you can swap it with the fuser cooling fan. I've never had any luck cleaning them, I normally replace them. Hope this helps...

THANK YOU!!!!!

techsxge
07-27-2022, 11:15 PM
If it's still relevant, here is the Error: Fabian's cloud (https://cloud.sxge.tech/index.php/s/7dKorqRX4STSEWd)

Custom Search