PDA

View Full Version : Konica C250 Close Section Properly on display

Custom Search

patterson70
04-18-2013, 05:38 AM
For a Konica C250 the display shows "Close Section Properly" for the lower right side door (for drawer 2, there are only two drawers). The door is shut as properly as I can get it but the display still shows the message. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks in advance.

BennyAU
04-18-2013, 06:15 AM
make sure the sensor is working via the sensor check section in service mode.
if it does work, check the plastic flag that triggers the sensor on the door itself, make sure it hasnt snapped off (or that the sensor hasnt fallen out of the bracket to hold it in position)

SmellsHot
04-18-2013, 01:19 PM
look for the sensor where the door closes. Once you find it take a q-tip and stick it in the sensor. If you message goes away then your tab is broke on the door. If you wanna be cheap just cut the q-tip so the door will close.....

patterson70
04-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Thank you both for the information and advice. I wanted to elaborate that the lower door does not appear to have the same type of sensor as the main upper door where you an could insert a Q-tip to verify whether it works. There appears to be a very small dual eye sensor made of glass at the top center where the door shuts. Either the door has a broken arm that i could not tell where it broke off, which I could not see anywhere, or the sensor went bad? The customer is rough with the machine so maybe it broke internally?

Darren King
04-22-2013, 05:28 PM
The sensor flag is on the back of the door. It fits into a slot in the feed assembly. I have had the sensor become unplugged. You will have to remove the feed assembly to check.

JustManuals
04-22-2013, 07:17 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search