PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C 20 duplex jamming

Custom Search

vstar
04-18-2013, 02:59 PM
We had a new customer call us on a KM Bizhub c-20 for jaming. This machine only jams on duplex and has a piece of paper turning over and going back into the fuser an one almost all the way out of exit. I have cleaned all the sensors I can find and checked for pieces of paper or anything else. They had plugged in with no ground at the plug, I changed that.
Does anyone have an idea as to what I can look for on this machine.
One one other thing, they say this just started 2 days ago, also single sided runs great no jams.

Thanks for any help.

Cameron

EarthKmTech
04-18-2013, 05:25 PM
I've had great success with simply cleaning the duplex rollers.

Also ensure the top cover of the fuser isn't broken and loose.

vstar
04-18-2013, 05:47 PM
Thanks EarthKMTech, Do you meen the rollers uptop under the scanner?
The fuser cover seems fine but I do have another question, the 2 green levers on the sides of the fuser are they supposed to move fairly easy to release presure or very hard to move? These are very hard and don' seem to move at all.

Thanks

Cameron

minimerlin
04-18-2013, 07:40 PM
I always clean the duplex rollers behind the transfer roller section, also lub the reg roller bushes as they get very tight and mess up the timings.

JustManuals
04-18-2013, 08:37 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

vstar
04-19-2013, 03:03 PM
Thanks minimerlin, I will give it a try,when I can get back there.

Thanks

Cameron

vstar
04-23-2013, 10:45 PM
I want to thank EarthKmTech and minimerlin, your ideas worked the machine is working great.

Thanks again

Cameron

Custom Search