PDA

View Full Version : Jamming bhC364 93-10 jam code

Custom Search

ecode
04-18-2013, 03:54 PM
I have a c364 that gives a jam code 93-10. This is a duplex problem only and it is intermittent. I have to run approximately 40 copies before
the problem occurs and then it it occurs every 15 or 20 copies. There is usually three sheets in the paper path when it jams. One at exit, one entering
fuser and one in duplex path. The duplex feed clutch has been replaced. anyone had this problem?

kmateo25
09-06-2018, 12:02 AM
I have a c364 that gives a jam code 93-10. This is a duplex problem only and it is intermittent. I have to run approximately 40 copies before
the problem occurs and then it it occurs every 15 or 20 copies. There is usually three sheets in the paper path when it jams. One at exit, one entering
fuser and one in duplex path. The duplex feed clutch has been replaced. anyone had this problem?

Me too. I am having issues with a c554e.

Replaced all sensors and the CL6

Even went farther as to replacing the two duplex sensors and the duplex motor

What I notice is that the reverse motor stops prematurely and that gives the paper resistance so that the duplex motor is having a surf time pulling the paper

I am leaning towards a PRCB. Next. I will keep you posted

blackcat4866
09-06-2018, 01:24 AM

What I notice is that the reverse motor stops prematurely and that gives the paper resistance so that the duplex motor is having a surf time pulling the paper

The duplex clutch fixed this particular jam code for me. Good luck. =^..^=

kmateo25
09-06-2018, 01:52 PM
The duplex clutch fixed this particular jam code for me. Good luck. =^..^=

Hello.

Can you please tell me the location and part number if you can. Thanks

blackcat4866
09-06-2018, 03:27 PM
Hello.

Can you please tell me the location and part number if you can. Thanks

I guess the best place to look would be the parts manual.

Or I could just tell you that its: A161 M204 00
=^..^=

tech51
09-06-2018, 07:34 PM

Check for worn actuators if the machine has done a high volume.

I’ve had the exit actutor and the inner door actuator cause me problems in the past.

doinbox
09-06-2018, 11:01 PM
There’s a spring at the front of the machine just under control panel once you remove covers that is attached to the exit gate. I trimmed a bit off the spring to increase pressure to fix this issue.

Custom Search