PDA

View Full Version : Error Code BHC-353 error C-4152

Custom Search

alamsandhu
04-19-2013, 11:02 AM
BHC-353 Showing error code C-4152. Polygon Motor M Error. any solution?

Darren King
04-19-2013, 12:36 PM
New print heads. May still be an FOC

alamsandhu
04-19-2013, 08:51 PM
New print heads. May still be an FOC

its FOC,,,

JustManuals
04-19-2013, 09:28 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

JSC
04-20-2013, 11:32 AM
its FOC,,,

It depends on the ser number, contact your local Konica Minolta service rep and they will tell you if it's free or not. Either way you need to replace the lasers.

alamsandhu
04-20-2013, 03:50 PM
It depends on the ser number, contact your local Konica Minolta service rep and they will tell you if it's free or not. Either way you need to replace the lasers.
thanx for response i changed P.H Magenta its working fine ok...

rnelson
09-13-2013, 12:11 AM
I just had this happen on the same model and replacing the ph set resolved it.

Note: unfortunately it introduced a new fault as the new Yellow print head unit must have been faulty from KM as a P8 and P21 immediately started occurring (the P21 due to the test image not being aligned until after you do the ph skew adjustment in the service manual if they're out, but the P8 was solely due to the Y ph) and could not print ANY yellow. Replacing the original Y ph and doing the skew adjust and gradation procedure as per manual resolved. But mentioning that only in case someone else has a new symptom introduced after ph set replacement: it IS possible to get a bad print head.

907tec
09-13-2013, 06:32 PM
Aren't these printheads supposed to be replaced as a set? I don't think you got a bad printhead, so much as you got one that had a radically different alignment from the factory. They recommend ordering them as a set of 4 units that have been grouped due to their similar characteristics. I have had mixed results with replacing individual print heads on this series: half the time it works and you save some money on parts, the other half it doesn't work and you lose money on labor.

rnelson
09-16-2013, 06:30 AM
Aren't these printheads supposed to be replaced as a set? I don't think you got a bad printhead, so much as you got one that had a radically different alignment from the factory. They recommend ordering them as a set of 4 units that have been grouped due to their similar characteristics. I have had mixed results with replacing individual print heads on this series: half the time it works and you save some money on parts, the other half it doesn't work and you lose money on labor.

Good point. Indeed they are supposed to be replaced as an entire set of 4 (and I believe that's the only way you can order them from KM, as a single part number for the kit). In the service manual procedure for replacing them, in order to proceed with the ph skew aligning it says to ensure to run the gradation pattern first. That was the problem with mine - yellow wasn't simply out of alignment (as some of the other colours were) but there was absolutely no yellow printing whatsoever. I suppose I could have tried cranking the yellow adjustment for ph skew severely one way or the other but, as you said, and as the KM instructors said on the course, the sets are made at the same time and so should have similar characteristics. So if that's the case I'm not sure why one would be so far out from the others that it wouldn't even print, which caused the P-8 error. You'd think they'd be close enough in the ballpark to adjust in (as the others were). I would have preferred to have replaced them as a complete set, as you described. We're sending it back to KM to see if they had a bad batch or something. Has anyone else ever had anything like this happen to them when replacing new ph units?

Custom Search