PDA

View Full Version : CQ bizhub 211

Custom Search

Bonolo
04-19-2013, 01:17 PM
Hi

I have a bizhub 211 with really bad copy quality.

Please find a copy attached.

I would really appreciate if someone could tell me what needs to be done to fix this.

Thanks a lot.20456

Hansoon
04-19-2013, 02:01 PM
Looks like the drum and developer are ruined. Without more information hard to say exactly what's wrong. The picture does not show the usual image when a drum is bad. Looks a little that the Image Unit (Developer unit + Drum Unit) has been tampered with and/or wrong toner.

Hans

Bonolo
04-19-2013, 02:22 PM
Hi Hansoon

Thanks for the reply. The Drum itself seems to be fine, the machine does however have Generic Toner. If i strip the Image Unit would it be possible to diagnose the prob easier?

JustManuals
04-19-2013, 05:05 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Hansoon
04-19-2013, 05:22 PM
The Drum itself seems to be fine

The drum definitely is not fine..... It has a scratch or a mark on it.

First step would be to dismantle the Image Unit, inspect for irregularities, clean everything carefully. Have a good look at the drum spacer collars and the mag roller seals, they must be replaced when damaged or worn. Also inspect carefully the toner recycling screws if any blockage is present and if the small gears didn't came loose from the short recycling screw.

If everything is OK than you have to replace the drum, cleaning blade and developer as well and do the F8 initialisation. Generic toner can be a problem but not necessarily.

If you are not experienced with this machine you will need a manual for it too.

Hans

Darren King
04-19-2013, 05:27 PM
is the machine level? Kinda looks like the dev has gone to one end.

fixthecopier
04-19-2013, 09:04 PM
It would be eaiser to give advice if we had info like, meter count, how many prints on drum, on developer....

If the machine had 300,000 and had never had developer or dv box, then it's a no brainer. If the machine is fairly new, you may have other issues.

Please, help us help you...

Custom Search