PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Toner Leaks and dirty\smudged pages printing on PRO 920

Custom Search

Mattdlam
04-22-2013, 11:32 AM
Hi Guys,

I have a KM Bizhub PRO 920 which suddenly started leaking toner on either ends of the transfer\separation unit.I have tried cleaning around the toner area and the developer area and the toner keeps leaking and all prints come out with dark marks on the pages almost the whole page but different spots, If I check the other machines there will be toner as well on the transfer unit but they print out fine only this one particular machine keeps doing this, the developer was also recently changed and it was working fine. Any ideas on where I can look or clean to avoid the toner spills or is there another cause for the printer to dirty the pages with black ink as if it was sprayed on a spot on the page then dries out on the fuser???

Mattdlam
04-23-2013, 12:14 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a KM Bizhub PRO 920 which suddenly started leaking toner on either ends of the transfer\separation unit.I have tried cleaning around the toner area and the developer area and the toner keeps leaking and all prints come out with dark marks on the pages almost the whole page but different spots, If I check the other machines there will be toner as well on the transfer unit but they print out fine only this one particular machine keeps doing this, the developer was also recently changed and it was working fine. Any ideas on where I can look or clean to avoid the toner spills or is there another cause for the printer to dirty the pages with black ink as if it was sprayed on a spot on the page then dries out on the fuser???

Anyone help pliiiiiiiz???

SmellsHot
04-23-2013, 01:01 PM
there are several bulletins out on this. Have you vacuumed out the drum/dev units? Ran through process adjustments. Do they run fine or error out? Is the dev roller angled correctly? How is the T&S unit? are the wires clean.........what have you done to remedy the situation?

Custom Search