PDA

View Full Version : C-360 hangs up ay stabilization

Custom Search

selmila
04-23-2013, 11:24 AM
Hi,
can i get help on KM C-360,
The machine was having problem with the RAM that i have replaced it and after replacing the RAM the m/c comes alive but stuck up at stabilization and the start button blinks in orange and never comes to Ready to copy mode. any suggestions to this problem.

JSC
04-23-2013, 08:12 PM
Why did you replace the RAM? Have you replaced it with the same type, clock speed etc?

have you tried updating/reloading firmware? Etc......

JustManuals
04-24-2013, 12:24 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

RRodgers
04-24-2013, 02:46 AM
Have you cleaned the sensors that are under the t belt?

selmila
04-24-2013, 07:22 AM
Why did you replace the RAM? Have you replaced it with the same type, clock speed etc?

have you tried updating/reloading firmware? Etc......

The RAM was replaced because there was no display and no engine worming up,but only the power light glows and the start button glows in orange.The machine is in ready to copy mode now but start button still glows in orange and unable to take copys /print even in the service mode.
I have not reloaded the firmware,could it be the firmware issue??? can anyone send me the firmware and the movie data,thanks.

HoonBoy
04-24-2013, 11:40 PM
Try replacing HDD (or disable temporary)...

Custom Search