PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub Press C6000 cyan and magenta toner spots.

Custom Search

johnnymeg
04-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Has any one seen cyan and magenta toner spots occuering on the output from the C6000? I have changed the developer with no luck and tech support had me change some setting but it is still doing it.

JustManuals
04-24-2013, 12:25 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

NMEngineer
04-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Is it definitelytoner or could it be developer particles? have you looked under an eye glass asit could be dev pick up from a dev biasing problem.

Haroldbfix
04-29-2013, 02:34 PM
Has any one seen cyan and magenta toner spots occuering on the output from the C6000? I have changed the developer with no luck and tech support had me change some setting but it is still doing it.

Hello,

Any updates on this issue. We have four machines doing it. It does appear to be an issue with the toner though.

Please advise.

johnnymeg
04-29-2013, 05:53 PM
It definetly has to do with the toner and KMBS is looking into the issue. I was able to clean it up by putting In a diffrent lot number cyan and magenta Toner cleaning out the sub hopper running toner refresh about 5 time then haveing the customer run there job to help finishe cleaning it out. The issue has come back with the magenta. The toner they were running now is a diffrent lot. They ran about two full bottles and most of another before it showed up. So it might not be something that affets a whole lot but just a few bottles. I would think the problem would show up quickly if it was the whole lot but it is hard to say.

Custom Search