PDA

View Full Version : Error Code bizhub press c8000

Custom Search

mohamedhamed
04-24-2013, 02:33 AM
error code 4661

RRodgers
04-24-2013, 02:37 AM
Well I'll see your error and raise you a C-4662.

Avskrap
04-24-2013, 08:41 AM
Oh yeah? Check this out; C-4663!

NMEngineer
04-24-2013, 09:51 AM
Hey guys, I hadthese errors a while ago and found that the encoder disc for the intermediatetransfer belt drive was filthy. it's a reflective type disc rather than thetype with holes in it so is very susceptible to dirt build up.

The easiest way to take out the drive (as this is the only way to clean itproperly) is to remove all the drum drives from the machine (and why you havethese out check the encoder discs on these as I've had photo sensors dislodgedbefore rubbing on the disc) remove the lower HV blocks for the transfer frominside the machine where the process unit goes (it may be easier to remove thecomplete process unit from the machine for access) as these go through the transferdrive so will then allow you to grip the drive unit and rotate it clockwise toclear the metal wiring conduit that is in front of it (you might have to wiggleit about a little to clear it)

hope this helps

beetle73
02-11-2014, 03:24 AM
Hey guys, I hadthese errors a while ago and found that the encoder disc for the intermediatetransfer belt drive was filthy. it's a reflective type disc rather than thetype with holes in it so is very susceptible to dirt build up.

The easiest way to take out the drive (as this is the only way to clean itproperly) is to remove all the drum drives from the machine (and why you havethese out check the encoder discs on these as I've had photo sensors dislodgedbefore rubbing on the disc) remove the lower HV blocks for the transfer frominside the machine where the process unit goes (it may be easier to remove thecomplete process unit from the machine for access) as these go through the transferdrive so will then allow you to grip the drive unit and rotate it clockwise toclear the metal wiring conduit that is in front of it (you might have to wiggleit about a little to clear it)

hope this helps

Thx for the post! I had the exact problem as you and that sensor was v. dirty. Problem solved!

Custom Search