PDA

View Full Version : Normalised faces?

Custom Search

tech51
04-24-2013, 08:50 PM
Does any one know what it means? I see this on print outs from printers such as the c20 but it never seems to match up with the total counters.

blackcat4866
04-25-2013, 01:41 AM
Perhaps it's counting legal size pages as 1.33 pages, like the HP LJ M3035MFP? Just a guess ...

minimerlin
04-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Does any one know what it means? I see this on print outs from printers such as the c20 but it never seems to match up with the total counters.At the top area of the Configuration Print-out sheet it states that all the print paper sizes are normalised to A4 size! So instead of listing the individual size fed, it assumes that they are all A4.:cool:

tech51
04-25-2013, 08:06 PM
But on this customers C20 he only has A4 paper in it so what is the machine normalising? I'm not being picky but the reason I'm asking these questions is that my customer keeps giving us the wrong readings and we discovered he was using the normalized counters instead of the total counters. Since the normalized count doesn't count up correctly it messes up the billing. I told him just to use the total count but he's got it into his head that the normalized count and the total count should match up and I need to find a definitive answer to convince him to use total count. Thanks.....

Custom Search