PDA

View Full Version : image quality problem Minolta bizhub 750

Custom Search

cristian
04-25-2013, 05:01 PM
After I was changing the drum, blade and the developer i have some bad copies.
Attached i put a sample. Any ideeas?

Mr Spock
04-26-2013, 12:32 AM
did you reset counters and run the appropriate adjustments?
Crash the machine just before fuser and see if images is good or bad.
If good then I would check the fuser unit if bad then check the transfer section and drum image.

cristian
04-27-2013, 02:55 PM
image bad before the fuser. i ve checked all the transfer part, wires cleaned, grid cleaned,exp lamp cleaned,tcsb cleaned.When running adjustments :error 1 at auto max density and also auto gamma :error 1.New drum+ blade, new developer.

JustManuals
04-27-2013, 06:04 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Mr Spock
04-27-2013, 08:24 PM
image bad before the fuser. i ve checked all the transfer part, wires cleaned, grid cleaned,exp lamp cleaned,tcsb cleaned.When running adjustments :error 1 at auto max density and also auto gamma :error 1.New drum+ blade, new developer.

Under the drum on the left side is 2 sensors these are you gamma and max density sensors. If they are dirty then this is the issue. They may be bad but I have not had to replace them. Clean with air only. Also make sure the grid is fully seated.

cristian
04-28-2013, 08:34 PM
Problem solved.I have cleaned the sensors, and i have found that one corotron wire has 2 pieces of 1 cm covered in black toner (after i have cleaned with alcohol- i need glasses) .I could not clean with alcohol, nor with fibreglass, so i had to do it with my nails.The wire was a little sinuous, but the image quality is OK now. I will replace the wire a.s.a.p..
Attention: 2 distinct cm not shiny as gold on the corotron wire may give this fault

JR2ALTA
04-28-2013, 10:43 PM
Buy a pencil eraser, ones designed to look like pencils can be sharpened so you reach both side of wire

Custom Search