PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C352 problem...

Custom Search

blax
04-26-2013, 06:53 AM
Hello, i got C-1183 error, then i turned off the machine and did press "utility/counter" button to reset error codes, then i got a 11a3 error, i have read service manual and the fs514 was working fine, the problem started because i turned on the copier, and fs514 was moving without problems, but then i turned off the copier before waiting fs514´s complete movement. any ideas to return it to original position axis?
i attached a picture of the actual state of fs514.
maybe there´s no have a sensor problem, it was working fine until power off....20530
i have read many topics but its not clear to me how to fix it...

MAD0RAM
04-26-2013, 10:26 AM
Remove the back panel of the exit tray section of the finisher.
Remove the Up Down motor assembly. (hold the exit trays while doing this)
Lower the trays below the paper exit slot.
Install the Up Down motor assembly.
And test.

Deadlywonder
04-26-2013, 05:43 PM
Trouble reset it to get it back to its original position and then -

It looks like it has an OT and SD attached? This might work or it might not but worth a try! But it will only work if you do have those attached.
As you stand at the side of the machine looking straight into the exit of the finisher on the right just above one of the trays there should be a little black "slider" thing and a screw above and below it. Loosen the screws and move the black slider towards you so it is furtherest away from the inside of machine, then tighten the screws back up.

Also check the actuator at the paper exit to see if it is damaged or the paper isnt hitting it correctly. Check if all the trays on the finisher are level and not tilting at all.

These should hopefully stop it happening again.

Darren King
04-28-2013, 04:51 PM
Both of these codes are reset simply by opening and closing the front door, not by "trouble reset".

pappyvonsillypants
06-02-2014, 01:59 PM
by lowering the finisher trays all the way to lower limit and turning on machine it should find home. if you go into service mode and run the trays up and down the code should not return. If it does there is a possibility the finisher is skewed or missing screws and not tight to the machine.

Custom Search