PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub 350; missfeeds tray 1

Custom Search

xeroid
04-29-2013, 12:23 PM
New Rollers and feed clutch. Intermittently declares a missfeed, paper never makes it out of the tray. Slight LE buckle in the center of the sheet when I slowly remove the paper tray. Is there something I am missing?

SmellsHot
04-29-2013, 12:50 PM
cracked cassete where frame meets locking capture, can cause intermittent jamming issues. Also make sure the arm is the modified one(or just shim up the cassette where the arm for the feed makes contact) When you say feed clutch are you refearing to the bearings the feed rollers slide into? These should be replaced with the tires everytime. Also rough up the shaft too.

JustManuals
04-29-2013, 08:29 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

fixthecopier
04-29-2013, 10:20 PM
cracked cassete where frame meets locking capture, can cause intermittent jamming issues. Also make sure the arm is the modified one(or just shim up the cassette where the arm for the feed makes contact) When you say feed clutch are you refearing to the bearings the feed rollers slide into? These should be replaced with the tires everytime. Also rough up the shaft too.

I was going to say that.

xeroid
05-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the experienced replies. The cassette and catch were fine. Roughing the polished area of the shafts where the one-way clutch turns and applying a little grease to the clutches appears to have solved the pblm. Feel a little embarassed I wasted time and money elsewhere. Will order those clutch gears with rollers in the future. Thanks again for the input.

CompyTech
05-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the experienced replies. The cassette and catch were fine. Roughing the polished area of the shafts where the one-way clutch turns and applying a little grease to the clutches appears to have solved the pblm. Feel a little embarassed I wasted time and money elsewhere. Will order those clutch gears with rollers in the future. Thanks again for the input.

Don't feel bad about, I went through the same thing first time it happened to me. I keep a set of the rollers and the one way bearings(clutch) In my car stock. I've rarely changed the actual feed clutch in the back of the machine but have had to before. It can be a pain. Especially tray2.

mo0651
05-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Those one-way clutches are more the problem than the roller itself. They get dirty quickly and where out.

Custom Search