PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous KM Bizhub 7145 with FS-114 Attached

Custom Search

Notmemate
04-29-2013, 03:32 PM
Hi All.
Please can anyone tell me how the FS-114 Finisher is held in to the copier body. I have all the books/Manuals for this m/c but the info on the FS-114 is soooo minimal.
There is a belt that appears to have dropped of the back of the finisher. I can see the cogs, just, but no way I can get at the gubbings.
Any help is most appreciated.

kingarthur
04-29-2013, 03:58 PM
there are 2 ways...if there is only you, remove the six screws that hold the stacker unit, remove the cables & earth wires, remove the stacker unit, then on the main body of the FNS, there's what appears to be a black square label at the bottom, looking directly at the FNS with the door open, it's to the right & below the staple unit, push a screwdriver against it & it'll release the catch at the back

if there's 2 of you, just release the catch & slide the FNS towards you, but make sure you support it properly when you put it down

Notmemate
04-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Definatly King of the Castle. Finisher now on the floor!!! Could not have done it with-out you!! Thank you very,very much.
Regards Peter

minimerlin
04-29-2013, 04:48 PM
Definatly King of the Castle. Finisher now on the floor!!! Could not have done it with-out you!! Thank you very,very much.
Regards PeterHope its still in one piece on the floor..lol:D

Custom Search