PDA

View Full Version : Warming Up,Ready To Scan in BIZHUB 750

Custom Search

trovico
04-29-2013, 07:14 PM
Warming up , Ready to scan message on bizhub-750 screen .
i replace Drum,Developer & Toner control Sensor(in drum section) but Message still same.
After 4-5 Hours rest machine again ready and working perfectly , but after one or two job message again appear and machine hanged on.
today i also update new-firmware but still struck out in same condition .
please help anybody for solution ..

minimerlin
04-29-2013, 07:16 PM
i replace Drum,Developer & Toner control Sensor(in drum section) but Message still same.
After 4-5 Hours rest machine again ready and working perfectly , but after one or two job message again appear and machine hanged on.
Fuser Lamps?

trovico
04-29-2013, 07:26 PM
Heater Lamps ON/OFF as per Schedule of system .

minimerlin
04-29-2013, 09:16 PM
Heater Lamps ON/OFF as per Schedule of system .Have you checked the lamps are actually all working, maybe one is not, check not open circuit.

DigiMan
05-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Since the lamps light is intense and since they are 2 right next to each other with naked eye its almost impossible to notice
if one of them is not working,also maybe thermistor having glue-like dirt on it and not working correctly?

JustManuals
05-01-2013, 03:26 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

kronical
05-21-2013, 04:01 PM
See this kind of thing all the time. Make sure you have toner in the machine. Warming Up is a generic 'please wait' message and also appears when adding toner. Even though it is not specifically calling for toner, check it and also check to make sure bottle is turning (may need to run toner replenish manually)

If I had a dollar for every time i've seen this I would be retired now.

chand226
02-01-2014, 08:41 PM

no need of to change any firmware and drum.

i have 200% correct formula for this copier (biz600/750/ di7210/7272). no toner on corona, no warming up, pleasewait.
contact me at chand226@gmail.com

Custom Search