PDA

View Full Version : c20 bad copies

Custom Search

simonsez
04-30-2013, 12:50 AM
c20 has new itb trans roller fuser I am getting light copies on one side with dark specks

wseyller
04-30-2013, 03:29 AM
Need some more information. Can you upload samples? Does it happen only when making a copy or with printing also. Do certain colors cause it or with any color. What type of paper is being used?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JustManuals
04-30-2013, 03:33 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

SmellsHot
04-30-2013, 01:07 PM
All colors? Make sure to clean the PH windows.

minimerlin
04-30-2013, 08:04 PM
c20 has new itb trans roller fuser I am getting light copies on one side with dark specksAnd welcome to you too! I take it from your posting that you are looking for assistance from the forum? You have not given enough information as to what you have done (if a Tech), to rectify the problem, before asking us to suggest a fix. Please supply the following...a scan of the fault, a scan of the configuration sheet, anything you have done to fix it. We are good here, but not yet able to read minds...well not everybody!

If you are an end user then you need a Tech!

Custom Search