PDA

View Full Version : C-F902

Custom Search

support@itecgroup.com
04-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Hi,

We have a C360 that was hanging on the hour glass screen, replaced the MFPB and machine booted correctly but displays this C-F902 Error.
Have any off you had this problem before, or have some sollutions for me.

Regards
Jaco

Gaffers01
04-30-2013, 11:10 AM
Have you updated the firmware since installing the board, if not do this first.

support@itecgroup.com
04-30-2013, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the reply.
The MFPB that I replaced have Mass Production Firmware on it and works. I've tried reloading new F/W but machine boots up with hour glass in a vertical position and it stays there.
I've tried diffrent Memory sticks, all the same.

Regards
Jaco

johan0515
04-30-2013, 11:27 AM
HI Jaco,

What have you done so far?

James

Gaffers01
04-30-2013, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the reply.
The MFPB that I replaced have Mass Production Firmware on it and works. I've tried reloading new F/W but machine boots up with hour glass in a vertical position and it stays there.
I've tried diffrent Memory sticks, all the same.

Regards
Jaco

Ok it sounds like its the firmware though, What about re downloading an earlier version of the firmware instead and try that.
Just to see if it gets past the hanging hour glass.

support@itecgroup.com
04-30-2013, 11:39 AM
Hi,

Just replaced the main baord, as the machine was hanging on the hour glass screen at the customer. We brought into our workshop, replaced the MFPB and machine booted up correctly but came up with the C-F902 code. We cant do F/W as the hour glass hangs vertically continuesly.

Regards

support@itecgroup.com
04-30-2013, 11:42 AM
Ok it sounds like its the firmware though, What about re downloading an earlier version of the firmware instead and try that.
Just to see if it gets past the hanging hour glass.

Will give it a bash. Will let you know

Thanks

Eugene74
11-26-2013, 08:59 AM
Will give it a bash. Will let you know

Thanks

Hi Jaco,

I hope you could help me. I have the exact problem on a C360, and try to do firmware (Ver 88 - very old) with no luck. Have you sorted your problem yet and if you did what did fix it. I would really appreciate any help.

Regards
Eugene.

support@itecgroup.com
11-26-2013, 09:18 AM
Hi Eugene,

Some things are stranger than fiction, we replaced the PH unit and the machine worked. That after we have tested just about the entire machine and nothing helped except the PH.

Hope it will sort your problem.

Let me know please.

Jaco

Eugene74
12-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Hi Jaco,

Just a bit of feedback regarding the error you and I had.

I did replace the PH, but with no luck. Eventually I replaced every single board in the machine still no resolution to my problem. I have used the C224 technical manual to look at a similar type of error and found that error with a bit more info regarding the error code.

It stated that there are a problem with the Temp/Humidity sensor. I have replaced the sensor, still no luck. I had a look at the circuit diagram and found that the 3.3V line to the sensor were dead.

We traced the line to the PRCB board and measured it on the board - DEAD. Eventually there were pinched wires in the Righthand door to the manual feed that caused a short and killed the 3.3V line.

Fixed the wires and the machine is running fine.

I have attached a pic for you to see.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Eugene

support@itecgroup.com
12-03-2013, 12:37 PM
Hi Eugene,

Glad you found the problem and thanks for the quality feedback.

Regards
Jaco

Hi Jaco,

Just a bit of feedback regarding the error you and I had.

I did replace the PH, but with no luck. Eventually I replaced every single board in the machine still no resolution to my problem. I have used the C224 technical manual to look at a similar type of error and found that error with a bit more info regarding the error code.

It stated that there are a problem with the Temp/Humidity sensor. I have replaced the sensor, still no luck. I had a look at the circuit diagram and found that the 3.3V line to the sensor were dead.

We traced the line to the PRCB board and measured it on the board - DEAD. Eventually there were pinched wires in the Righthand door to the manual feed that caused a short and killed the 3.3V line.

Fixed the wires and the machine is running fine.

I have attached a pic for you to see.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Eugene

Custom Search