PDA

View Full Version : Pagescope Export "cannot perform" error

Custom Search

JR2ALTA
05-01-2013, 03:11 AM
i have been getting this annoying bug more frequently. A perfectly normal admin login, but i try to export a copy of the address book i get "cannot perform (service?)" and it boots me out of admin mode.

after entering 100+ plus entries, i need a backup and this is glitch is scaring me i might lose it all.

anyone seen this?

thanks

wseyller
05-01-2013, 03:53 AM
I have seen it only when importing from a different model. Learn how to page scope data administrator and use it if it comes down to it. It is a software you download from Konica Minolta. It supports most common models.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pepper38_cnd
05-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Most of the KonicaMinolta machines don't require you to log in as Administrator to add addresses so if you do your adding without being logged in you don't have to worry about being kicked out. If you do wish to login as Administrator for extended periods simply disable Auto Reset at the machine before you start as the reset is what kicks you out.

JustManuals
05-01-2013, 03:17 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

TheOwl
05-02-2013, 12:03 AM
When using IE, make the following changes and see if this helps:

1. Internet Options
2. General Tab
3. Click Settings with in the Browsing History section
4. Click the option "Every time I visit the web page"
5. Ok
6. Ok
7. Reload the web interface of the device

The us know if this solves the issue.

emujo
05-03-2013, 06:26 PM
Check for incorrect s/n info in System1, and errors in the address book. You might try updating firmware and ensuring you are at "functionversion 3" through soft switches. Page Scope Data Admin does work a little bettter when it comes to manipulating the address books, but if there is a corrupt file it won't update in this program either. Emujo

Custom Search